Monday 8 April 2013

About Me

I am a digtal photographer living in Wiltshire in the UK and I very much enjoy experimenting with digital photography of all kinds to create unique images.

You can find my work on line at http://john-colley.artistwebsites.com

Please feel free to browse around my galleries and if there is something you like, don't hesitate to by! Its a very simple process. I am passionate about photography, particularly vintage cars and enjoy exploring the capabilities of digital to create unique images.

If there is something you would like to buy, something particularly English perhaps, but do not see it here, let me know and I will do my best to provide it for you. 


If you would like to see something here in Black and White, it would be my pleasure to do this for you.


My email address is john@jbdcolley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment