Monday 8 April 2013

Fifties Formula One Digital Art

Every year I visit Goodwood for the Revival and, when I can make it, the Festival of Speed.  These events give me amazing photographic opportunities.

Presented with a quite unrivalled selection of vintage and classic cars to photograph, I am quite spoiled for choice.

Better than that, there is the opportunity to see and photograph them racing on the track.  This short video shows some of my digital artwork taken during a race for 1950s Front Engined Formula One cars.

I hope you enjoy it.







2 comments:

  1. Hi John - You are off to a great start with the blog!! Should be fun to see... I could not "Like" your Facebook page or comment there, so I came over here to thank you for liking my page and for visiting me and I am happy to follow along with what you are doing in the photography art - I used to have a few of our grandfather's old cameras and we moved and I don't know where they are. If I ever find them, I think you would like them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Claire, and for being my first comment on this new Blog. I love old cameras and anything mechanical, which I guess is why I like old cars too. I look forward to enjoying your art too!

    ReplyDelete